GreenEco Resin 806
- Plant fiber
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Water resistance
- Can undergo a variety of molding processes in common plastic processing equipment
- 100% compostable/biodegradable straight straws
Technical Data Sheet
GCBM0806 (PLA Plant fiber Modified Straw Resin)
Main Component: PLA, Plant fiber
Appearance: Opaque straw
- 100% biodegradable and compostable.
- Compared to the traditional plastic, save over 25% petrochemical resource,
- Compared to the traditional plastic, reducing over 40% co2 emissions.
- No phthalate, no bisphenol A, non-toxic and pollution-free.
- Have excellent mechanical and water-resistant properties, and could be applied to general plastic processing facilities for various molding processing.
Application: 100% biodegradable ＆ compostable straight straw.
GCBM0806 (PLA Plant fiber Modified Straw Resin):
- Do not need to pre dry, open the package can be used directly. If the product moisture exceeds the standard, it should be used after drying treatment, drying time 4 h, temperature 80°C.
- The data for tensile strength and breaking elongation refer to the finished film product.