Full-time/permanent: Senior Project Manager
Company Name: OrangeBio USA LLC
Level: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Salary: $99,100 ~ $105,060 Annually
Posting Date: 11/14/2022 Apply Before: 1/14/ 2023
OrangeBio USA LLC is an established biotech company specializing in research, development, and industrial application of bio-based fully degradable polymer materials. We aim to become a leader in supplying high-quality biodegradable, compostable thermoplastic goods. The Project Manager will play a pivotal role in driving projects that have a material impact on the global OrangeBio organization and its vision to reduce pollution and waste while innovating industrial processes and products.
OrangeBio is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Provide project management expertise for the entire project and program life cycle and ensure success in each of the project's nine knowledge areas: Integration, budget, scope, schedule, quality, resources, communications, risk, and procurement.
- Supervise eCommerce projects from end to end, including turning on new sites, site upgrades and enhancement, 3rd party integrations, improvement in functionality, features, and new analytics or other site capabilities.
- Through status reporting and project update meetings, collaborate effectively with globally distributed teams, sponsors, stakeholders and partners on project implementation and launch of new technology and product within time frame and budget.
- Develop tracking, reporting and communication tools to optimize internal project management processes and ensure success across key metrics.
- Ensure contract compliance, risk analysis, project scope, implementation management, and support transition.
Job Requirements and Experience
- Master's degree in information system or closely related fields, plus two years of experience in project management and system integration. Or, BA/BS degree in the above fields plus five years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the job offered or related IT field.
- Experience must include hands-on management of people, processes, and technology, as well as capability related to the concurrent management of programs, projects, and process improvement initiatives.
- Know a bit of everything that goes into web projects, from strategy and digital marketing considerations to prototyping and visual design, front and back-end development, and hosting and networking.
- Experience of driving meetings with action items and deliverable timelines, with demonstrated ability to define roles and responsibilities, project plans, and issue mitigations.
- Exhibit fluency in project methodologies (e.g., Agile, Scaled Agile, Lean / Six Sigma, Waterfall, etc.), and flexibility in portfolio and project management tools (e.g., MS Project).
- Proven experience with the development and launch of new products and services
- Have strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, and familiar with website analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Familiar with reporting business intelligence and data analysis tools, such as Tableau.
- Good at Gantt Charts, Microsoft Project, SharePoint, and other similar projects management tools.
- Able to effectively communicate with different levels of the organization and functions and develop strong networks.
- Work independently with minimal supervision and guidance.
Please note: Failure to follow the instructions below may lead to disqualification.
In order to successfully apply for this position, you MUST complete your profile and attach the following to your profile before completing the online application:
A cover letter describing how you meet the qualifications of this position (Generic cover letter will not be accepted).
A current resume.
Three professional references.
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- The flexibility to work from home
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
Mail your resumes to OrangeBio USA LLC, Attn: HR, 7330 Edna Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89117