GreenEco Resin 201
- Talc powder
- 100% compostable/biodegradable bags
- Shopping bags
- Garbage bags
- Pet waste bags
- Electronic product packaging
- Food packaging
Technical Data Sheet
GCBM0201 (PBAT/Talc Powder Modified Resin for Film)
Component： PBAT, Talc
Appearance: Beige resin
- 100% biodegradable and compostable.
- Compared to the traditional plastic, reducing over 20% co2 emissions.
- No phthalate, no bisphenol A, non-toxic and pollution-free.
- Have excellent mechanical and water-resistant properties, and could be applied to general plastic processing facilities for various molding processing.
Application: 100% biodegradable packaging bags, including shopping bag, rubbish bag, pet excrement bag, package for electronic product, food package.
GCBM0201（PBAT/Talc Powder Modified Resin for Film）:
- Do not need to pre dry, open the package can be used directly. If the product moisture exceeds the standard, it should be used after drying treatment, drying time 4 h, temperature 80°C.
- The data for tensile strength and breaking elongation refer to the finished film product.