GreenEco Resin 301
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Water resistance
- Can be used in sheet extrusion process
- Subsequent thermoplastic operations for common plastic processing equipment
Appearance: Transparent resin
- 100% biodegradable and compostable.
- Compared to the traditional plastic, save over 25% petrochemical resource,
- Compared to the traditional plastic, reducing over 40% co2 emissions.
- No phthalate, no bisphenol A, non-toxic and pollution-free.
- Have excellent mechanical and water-resistant properties, could be applied to general plastic processing facilities for sheet extrusion process with subsequent thermoforming operation.
Application: 100% biodegradable cold drink cups, disposable table wares, trays, other thermoformed containers
GCBM0301 (PLA Modified Resin for Sheet):
- Do not need to pre dry, open the package can be used directly. If the product moisture exceeds the standard, it should be used after drying treatment, drying time 4 h, temperature 80°C.
- The data for tensile strength and breaking elongation refer to the finished film product.